- The following information and rules, which cover all transactions, detail the terms and conditions under which bets are accepted by our online betting service at 24dogs.com. The onus is on you to ensure that you are familiar with this information and the rules and terms of a particular bet. If you require clarification or advice, please contact our Customer Services department using: email@example.com.
- E-Tote does not intend that persons present in countries in which such activities are illegal should use the Website for betting or any other purposes. The Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by E-Tote for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in registering as an individual customer of E-Tote and/or betting on or through the Website.
- The registering of details with 24dogs.com will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions. E-Tote reserves the right to add to or amend these rules and terms and conditions at anytime. Any such revision will be binding and effective for all bets placed thereafter immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the Website.
- You must be aged 18 years or older in order to register. Any customer may be credit checked on application in order to prove their legal age. E-Tote reserves the right to request "proof of age" documentation from any customer. Accounts may be suspended pending clarification.
- You choose your own confidential username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your username and password confidential. Do not reveal them to anyone, as any bets placed by a person quoting your confidential security details will be attributed to you. Please note you may change your password details at any time. If you have any concerns about the security of your account, please contact Customer Services department using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All transactions where your username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are kept up-to-date. You can edit your address, phone number, e-mail and Bank details by clicking in the 'My Account' section. You must contact Customer Services department using: email@example.com if you wish to change your credit card details.
- Bets are only accepted on the events displayed on the Website. E-Tote reserves the right to decline all or part of any bet offered.
- The minimum and maximum bet is determined exclusively by E-Tote and is detailed under our Totalisator Betting Rules.
- E-Tote reserves the right to close a client's account at any time without explanation on notice to you without affecting any outstanding bets. After any outstanding bets are closed, all monies on your account will be forwarded to you within 30 days.
- Bets may be placed up to the actual advertised time of the particular event unless specified otherwise. E-Tote reserve the right to stop betting at any time before the start of the event.
- Each bet will be given a unique number shown on your bet confirmation screen. The allocation of this number is confirmation that the bet has been accepted, and bets are not valid without such a number.
- All race times displayed on our site will be track local time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that details of your bets are correct. Once you have confirmed a transaction then changes will not be permitted.
- E-Tote will not allow nor accept responsibility for any palpable errors or omissions in respect of the posting of prices, selections, times or results despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy. Notwithstanding Rule 16 below, we reserve the right to correct obvious errors (for example an incorrect dividend or voiding bets struck after an event is underway). In such cases, bets will be settled at the correct dividend but we will endeavour to contact you to inform you of the error and offer you a choice of keeping the bet at the correct dividend or having the bet voided. If we are unable to contact you or you make no contact in response the bet will stand and be settled correctly.
If, for any reason, a bet is inadvertently accepted after the event has started or been concluded, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- All odds displayed before the event has started are for information purposes only.
- All results will be as published by 24dogs.com unless otherwise stated.
- Should any eventuality occur that is not covered by these rules we will look for suitable parallels within our rules, or failing that generally accepted industry rules.
- The minimum deposit for credit card betting is £5 or the approximate equivalent in the currency of your choice. You can only bet up to the amount held within your account. Interest is not payable on account balances. You can make deposits using your VISA or MasterCard. Bank charges from our banking partners will be passed on to all customers.
- All winnings will be automatically credited to your 24dogs account.
- You can withdraw a maximum of £1,000 per day from your account. Should you wish to withdraw in excess of this amount please contact our Customer Services department using: firstname.lastname@example.org so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- All payments will be made to the Bank account stated at registration. These funds will be subject to a clearance time period offered by our banking partners. Bank charges from our banking partners may be passed on to our customers.
- Bets will only be accepted if made online via the Website. No postal, fax, e-mail, telephone or telex bets are accepted and if received will be made void, win or lose.
- In the event of any dispute, both you and E-Tote agree that the Transaction log will act as final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- E-Tote accept no liability for any damage or losses that are alleged to have resulted from our Website, or its content, including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any error or omissions in content.
- Where there is evidence of Event, Price or Race rigging, or fraudulent use of credit cards or funds, E-Tote reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
- No claims or disputes will be considered more than 12 weeks after the date of the conclusion of a transaction.
- The maximum winnings to any one customer on any one-day may be set and notified.
- For transactions involving an exchange in currency, the applicable rate of exchange will be the published daily mid rate from Lloyds TSB Bank, England.
- If your financial arrangements change and you wish to change the currency of your account, please contact Customer Services department using: email@example.com. Any outstanding balance will be returned to you. You will have to make a new deposit by your chosen payment method.
- Account information held by E-Tote is securely stored and remains confidential.
- We collect personal information from visitors to this Website through the use of online forms and every time you interact with us. We may also collect information automatically about your visit to our Website.
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process personal data may be based outside of the European Economic Area. Therefore, by browsing this Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- setting up and managing your account,
- building up personal profiles and
- providing you with information about promotional offers
- E-Tote has implemented a cutting edge technical infrastructure, which has been designed to achieve our three main objectives: high availability, absolute security and speed of service, are overall aim is to enable are customers to transact quickly and securely with 24dogs.
Our servers employ the latest technology and are highly resilient. Our firewalls have been implemented for military and government use, ensuring absolute confidence and security when visiting our website.
Our state of the art Strong Encryption and Secure Socket Layer technology will ensure that, even in the most exposed environments, transactions are transmitted securely, efficiently and reliably to our servers.
If you have any questions or requests about any aspect of our Internet betting service that you are unable to resolve by reference to our Help pages we will endeavour to answer or action it as soon as possible.
- Do you have a query about tote betting on the Website?
If you have any comments or suggestions or are experiencing any problems with your tote betting account or tote bet placement, then please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Services department using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to speak to one of our team by telephone then please specify so in your e-mail, including a contact phone number and a convenient time for us to contact you and one of our customer service team will be happy to call you.
- All Customer funds are held in a designated client account and these funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
- Current Retentions per Track:
- Wimbledon: 33%
- Swindon: 31%
- Sunderland: 30%
- Sheffield: 31%
- Poole: 31%
- Perry Bar: 32%
- Newcastle: 29%
- Hall Green: 32%
- Drumbo: 31%
- Belle Vue: 32%
- Yarmouth: 30%.
Totalisator Betting Rules
24dogs operate betting on a totalisator shared pool basis. Dividends for each pool type offered will be calculated by taking the total amount bet, the gross pool, less the operating takeout percentage to determine the net pool. The net pool will then be divided by the number of winning bets to produce the tote dividend.
To win you must select the trap to finish first. Win bets are available on races of 3 or more runners unless otherwise announced. For races with 2 runners, or where non-runners reduce a race to 2 runners the pool will be void and your bet will be refunded to your account. When two runners dead heat for 1st place the net pool will be divided into two equal parts. One part will be divided by the stakes on one runner and the other part by the stakes on the other runner, and a dividend will be paid on each runner. The same principle will apply if three or more runner's dead heat for 1st place.
To win you must select the trap to finish first or second. Place bets are available on races of 3 or more runners unless otherwise announced. For races with 2 runners, or where non-runners reduce a race to 2 runners the pool will be void and your stake will be refunded to your account. When two runners dead heat for 1st place they become 1st and second, if they dead heat for 2nd place they become second and third. The place dividend is calculated by deducting the total number of winning stakes from the net pool, the balance is then divided equally between the winning combinations, each portion is then shared between the relevant winning stakes and finally the original stake is added back to form the total dividend.
To win you must select two traps to finish first and second in correct order. Forecast bets are available on races of 3 or more runners in any race. If you select a non-runner in a forecast bet then the bet will be void and your stake will be refunded to your account. If you select a non-runner in a combination of bets, all bets featuring the non-runner will be void and your stakes will be refunded to your account. The valid bets of such combinations will remain. When two runners dead heat for 1st place or 2nd place they become the winning combinations. The net pool is divided into two equal parts. One part will be divided by the stakes on one combination and the other part by the stakes on the other combination and a dividend will be paid on each combination. The same principle will apply if three or more runner's dead heat for 1st or 2nd place.
To win you must select three traps to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in correct order. Trio bets are available on races of 3 or more runners in any race. If there is no trio declared, then the net pool is carried forward. When two runners dead heat for 1st place, 2nd place or 3rd place they become the winning combinations. The net pool is divided into two equal parts. One part will be divided by the stakes on one combination and the other part by the stakes on the other combination and a dividend will be paid on each combination. The same principle will apply if three or more runner's dead heat for 3rd place.
Jackpot bets may be placed up to the actual advertised time of the first race, To win you must select all the winners of the jackpot races at the jackpot meeting. The number of races involved will be shown as Picks, e.g. Pick 6 will require the selection of 6 winners. In the event of a dead heat, both are deemed as winners. Selections must be nominated by their trap number.
Should an advertised runner or runners be withdrawn after betting has started and the Race NOT be abandoned or postponed, the track shall continue the Pool with tickets bearing the non-runner or non-runners being transferred to the race selection with the greatest number of units on the win pool for that race. Should there be more than one such race selection, i.e. there are two or more selections with the equal highest number of units in the win pool, the ticket will be transferred to the runner with the lowest racecard (trap) number.
In the event that there are no winners on the jackpot pool, the net pool will be carried forward and added to a future jackpot event.
If one or more of the selected races in the Jackpot at any meeting, is, for any reason, not run, declared void (no race), postponed to another race meeting, or if there is an electrical or mechanical failure of the tote, each greyhound selected in the Jackpot for such race or races shall be deemed to be a winning greyhound and the remaining race or races will be deemed to form the Jackpot pool at that meeting , In such cases the dividend shall be calculated by dividing the net pool, excluding any carry forward, by the number of units on the winner of the last selected race in the pool which was completed.