When signing up and using 24dogs you share and entrust us with your information. We are committed to maintaining your trust, and this starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
The policy applies to any users of 24dogs services. This is including any of 24dogs Apps, websites, features or other services which include using 24dogs to:
- Place bets
- View results
- Watch/purchase Live stream
- View full form
24dogs is the trading name of the online betting operator E-Tote Limited.
E-Tote Limited is the data controller for your information worldwide:
- Etote Limited
- Bath Road Studios
- Bath road
- BS4 3AP
1. Information that you provide
This includes information which you submitted when you:
- Create or amend a 24dogs account, this may include your name, email, phone number, address, payment and banking information, government identification information and date of birth. Credit card information is processed by the 24dogs website and stored with our third party payment provider.
- Contact 24dogs, including for customer support.
2. Information created when you use our services
- Location Information – Depending on which service you use, 24dogs may collect your precise location information as determined through data such as GPS, your IP or your WiFi address.
- Transaction Information – We collect all transactions details related to services you use. This includes the time a bet was placed, type of bets placed, how much was bet, how much was won, how much was refunded and information related to stream or form purchases.
- Device Information – We collect information about the devices you use to access our services. This includes the hardware models, operating system/versions, preferred languages and unique device identifiers.
- Log Information – When you use our services our servers collect server logs. This includes IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser.
3. How we use your information
We use the information we collect to enable us to provide reliable and convenient services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Providing Services and Features – 24dogs uses the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information to:
- Enable us to provide a user-friendly experience, and enable the user to place bets.
- Enable us process payments/withdraws of user account balance.
- Enable us to track your location, so that if you are using 24dogs at the track, the profits are passed to the track.
- To perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including finding bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing and research, and to monitor and analyse usage activity trends.
- Security – 24dogs uses information that it collects to check for fraud. For example we monitor credit card transactions for unusual behaviour. We also run an address check, making sure that the credit card you have provided us matches the address of the cardholder. Data on our secure pages is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Customer Support – 24dogs uses the information that we collect to assist when you communicate to our customer support. This includes:
- Directing your questions to the appropriate person in the support team.
- To investigate and address your concerns.
- We will monitor and improve our customer support responses.
- Research and development – We use the information that you have given us for testing, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
- Communications from 24dogs – We may use the information we’ve collected to communicate with you (if you have granted us the rights to). If you have selected “I would like to receive free bets and promotional mail from 24dogs.com.” then we may send you information about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
- Legal proceedings and requirements – We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of 24dogs services, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
4. Cookies and third-party technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remember user preferences
5. Information sharing and disclosure
We will not share your information with any third-parties for marketing purposes. We do share your information with carefully selected third parties only in relation to enabling 24dogs to provide its services. We share the information with:
- Our third-party credit-card processing host.
- Our servers are run by third party services in the cloud. This data is held in encrypted form and not easily accessible to the company providing the cloud services.
- A third party who requires the information for legal reasons.
6. Information retention and deletion
24dogs retains your information while your account remains active, unless you ask us to delete your information or your account.
Subject to applicable law, 24dogs may retain information after account deletion:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account.
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymous form.
- 24dogs may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if 24dogs shuts down a user's account because of unsafe behaviour or security incidents, 24dogs may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new 24dogs account in the future.
7. Choice and transparency
24dogs lets users see and control the information that we collect from you. This can be achieved by the following:
- Your Personal Information – Your account settings can be updated in “Account Settings”. If there is information that cannot be updated, please contact our customer support and we can update it for you.
- Device permissions – Most devices have defined certain types of data that apps are allowed to access. In iOS and Android geo-location and other forms of data access can be disabled.
- Marketing Opt-Outs – By default when you join 24dogs you can choose to “receive free bets and promotional mail from 24dogs.com.” you can opt-in or opt-out in the Account Settings menu.
8. Changes to our policy
We may modify this policy from time to time and will let you know by email to your registered address. Any changes to our policy will become effective upon posting of the revised policy on the website.