Please read the following Terms of Service carefully ("Terms"). If you are registering as a member of 24dogs by ticking the Acceptance box you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
Any use of this website, including registration, shall be in accordance with these Terms and, by agreeing to these Terms, the website user shall bear responsibility for his/her own actions. The information contained in this website complies with the laws of Great Britain. If, whether because of the age, nationality or country of residence of the user or otherwise, the use of this website would infringe any applicable law or regulation in any other jurisdiction, the use of this website is prohibited. It shall remain, at all times, the responsibility of the user to check that locally applicable laws allow use of the 24dogs.com website.
As part of 24dogs on-going commitment to its site visitors and members, 24dogs welcomes any comments on any of these Terms, which should be directed to email@example.com.
1. Agreement to terms
By using this website in any way, users are deemed to have accepted these Terms. If users do not agree with these Terms, the use of this website is prohibited. 24dogs reserves the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time and we will notify any changes via contact to the email registered on your account. As much notice as possible with be given. Continued use of the 24dogs website shall be deemed acceptance of any changes to these Terms. We will publish the date on which any changes to the terms are made in clause 13. Customer should check the terms regularly for any changes.
- All users registered to 24dogs must be age 18 or over. All users must have a valid UK credit/debit card. Users may be asked to prove their age by providing evidence of valid identification.
- We do not store your full card-details ourselves, but instead use a secure, third-party provider to store your card details. By adding a card you consent to us storing your card details for future transactions. We will only charge your card in transactions initiated by you, for example when you add funds to your account.
- In order to enjoy the full privileges of membership, users will be required to provide 24dogs with personal information. If the user does not provide this information, the user will be unable to access a number of site features.
- Users must notify 24dogs immediately of any change to personal details by amending their details online in the My Account section of the website. Users can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, any accounts previously held with 24dogs will terminate and user names and passwords will become invalid immediately.
- Unless users opted in, personal details will be included on a database compiled for direct marketing purposes and, from time to time, users may receive information, from 24dogs. If users do not want their personal information to be used in this way, users should opt-out in the My Accounts section and, as soon as is reasonably practicable, 24dogs will remove personal details from the direct marketing database. 24dogs confirms that no user information will be transmitted in breach of applicable Data Protection legislation and personal information shall only be transmitted to third parties with the user's informed consent.
- Users hereby agree to 24dogs assigning, or otherwise transferring personal data in connection with a sale, joint venture or other transfer of all or a portion of 24dogs' or its affiliates' assets.
- 24dogs shall, at all times, reserve the right immediately to terminate service to any user who has provided false or misleading information, or has in any other way breached these Terms.
- 24dogs uses "cookies" on this website, which are a means of storing information about a user on the user's own hard drive, and another way in which 24dogs can improve upon and personalise the privileges of membership.
- 24dogs uses IP addresses to analyse trends, assist with administration of the site, track users' movements and gather broad demographic information. However, IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
- 24dogs takes all reasonable precautions to protect users' information and all information is protected both online and off-line. Online, information such as credit card numbers are encrypted with SSL (encryption software) for maximum security. Off-line, 24dogs restricts its employees' access to users' information in full compliance with the security statement under the Data Protection legislation and the servers used to store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
3. Email messages
- From time to time, 24dogs may send email messages to registered users containing advertisements, promotions, etc. The user shall have opted in to receive the E-mail promotional E-mail.
- E-mails may be sent to all users to communicate a change to the terms and conditions of the 24dogs service.
4. Registration, Account Login and password protection
- i. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and shall bear responsibility for all uses of registration, whether or not such use is authorised by the user. Users are liable and responsible for all their actions where the username and password have been entered correctly. Users must notify 24dogs of any unauthorised use of registration or password.
- Title to any passwords issued by 24dogs shall remain vested in 24dogs.
- i. 24dogs has made all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate. However, 24dogs makes no warranties whatsoever in relation to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness or otherwise of this information, whether express or implied. In addition, users will have access to information which has not been directly provided by 24dogs and neither does 24dogs make any warranties as to such information. 24dogs shall not be responsible for the content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages that are contained outside 24dogs' own website. Any liability shall rest solely with the provider of such information or the owner of the website and not with 24dogs.
6. Intellectual property, trademarks and copyright
- 24dogs either owns or is licensed to use the intellectual property rights, including (but not limited to) copyright, design rights and trademarks appearing on this website.
- The 24dogs website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics and the look and feel of the site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of Great Britain and other countries. As a user of the site you agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as by any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website.
- The reproduction, copying, distribution or otherwise of material contained in this website is strictly prohibited, including storage in any form, whether tangible or electronic, other than downloading for personal use. Downloading material for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and unauthorised use may result in civil or criminal penalties.
- 24dogs logos found on this site are trademarks of 24dogs. Such logos may be used only with the express written consent of these companies.
7. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- 24dogs Limited, its employees, subcontractors, agents or partners disclaim any liability in respect of any loss or damage arising out of this website, whether such loss or damage results from negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, and whether in contract or in tort, including the loss or corruption of data, any errors or omissions in content, delays or interruptions in transmission or operation and lines or communication failure. 24dogs shall not be liable for any , indirect, special or other consequential or incidental damage, whether foreseeable or not. Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In no event shall 24dogs total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the user, if any, for accessing this site.
- Due to the nature of the Internet and software generally, 24dogs gives no warranty that use of the website and/or any services set out therein will be free from errors, interruptions and/or delays.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law. Consumer Rights: Consumers, please note that the exclusion of rights conferred on you under section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 is subject to section 40 of that Act.
8. Linking and framing
- By linking to this Website, users represent that they have read and agree to be bound by the Terms contained herein. Users further represent that they have read and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- Upon linking to this Website, users will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use the 24dogs mark solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Website to www.24dogs.com. No other use of 24dogs marks or name is permitted without express prior written permission from 24dogs.
- Without limiting the provisions contained in the Terms, users may include a link(s) on their Website to the www.24dogs.com home page, currently located at http://www.24dogs.com ("Home Page") provided that they first register with 24dogs at email@example.com, putting 'Linking Licence' in the subject area and attaching the following information
In addition, users may not link to www.24dogs.com any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
24dogs is concerned with activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Website that is located one or several levels down from the Home Page ("deep linking"), or bringing up or presenting content of this Website within another Website ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in the Terms, users must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, 24dogs prior to deep linking to, or framing, this website or any of its content, or engaging in similar activities.
- Tel No.:
- Email address:
- Website URL:
- Website user profile:
- Ownership details:
- Type of content:
Users agree to indemnify and hold 24dogs harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of this website, the violation of these Terms or infringement of any intellectual property right of any person or entity.
10. Remedies for Users' breach of Terms
In the event of any breach of these Terms by a user, and without prejudice to any other rights which 24dogs might have, 24dogs reserves the right to: -
- Warn the user by email of such breach
- Delete any content which 24dogs considers to be in breach
- Discontinue the user's registration with 24dogs
- Proceed to the proper law enforcement authorities for further action
- Pursue any further action that 24dogs shall deem appropriate in the circumstances
- In the event that any of these provisions is deemed to be invalid, the invalidity of such provision(s) shall not affect the validity of the remainder of these Terms, and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by 24dogs to exercise or enforce any right or obligation conferred upon it shall not constitute a waiver of such a right nor bar 24dogs from exercising or enforcing it.
- 24dogs may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and upon such assignment, 24dogs shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder.
- All users represent that they have the authority and capacity to register with 24dogs according to these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Jurisdiction and Choice of law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain, and the British courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Changes to this Agreement
- We will notify you of any changes to the agreement to the E-mail address you have registered with 24dogs.
14. Funding your account
You can deposit using a Visa or Mastercard branded credit card or Visa debit card. This method is instant. Alternatively, you can send us a cheque and we will deposit into your account once the funds have cleared, usually around 3-4 working days.
You can withdraw any amount to a UK registered Visa or Mastercard credit card, up to the balance of funds in your 24dogs account.
You can withdraw a maximum daily amount to a Visa debit card provided you have made a deposit with that same card.
Non-UK Mastercard of Visa credit cards may not be withdrawn, or be used to make a deposit.
An account will become inactive after a period of 18 months with no Deposits/withdrawals/betting/form/full results/streaming or SMS activity.
If your account is inactive it will be subject to an administrative charge of 10% of the account balance (with a minimum charge of £10).
You will be contacted using the email address registered in your account to inform you of this. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their contact details and personal information is up to date.
You will then have one month to re-activate your account, or withdraw your balance. If the account remains inactive after the month then it will be closed and you will forfeit any remaining balance.
Old accounts which are inactive for 7 years or more will have the full balence removed, and the account will be closed.
Customer funds are kept in accounts separate from business accounts but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. These accounts may include bank accounts, investment accounts and other accounts. This level of protention meets the British Gambling Commisions's Basic protection criteria set out in its customer funds rating system.
If you need any further information about funds transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. 24dogs Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please email email@example.com. Our fully trained staff will make every effort to resolve the problem for you.
If the matter could not be resolved, you would need to contact the Customer Services Manager who can be contacted using the email above, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the email for the attention of The Manager.
If you remain dissatisfield with the outcome of the Manager, you may refer the matter in writing to.
- The Gaming Director
- Etote Ltd
- Bath Road Studios
- Bath road
- BS4 3AP
In the unlikely event that you remain dissatisfield after these steps, the matter may be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) Their contact details are:
- Tel: 0207 347 5883
- Email: email@example.com
- P.O. Box 62639
- EC3P 3AS
IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on transactional disputes that arise between betting/gaming operators and their customers.
Customers should note that IBAS will only adjudicate on disputes after you have exhausted steps 1 to 3 above and where deadlock still exists. 24dogs will take their decision as final.
16. Self Exclusion
If you wish to self-exclude from our service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and our trained staff will process your request.
You will then be excluded for a minimum time of 6 months, but this can be increased up to 5 years. If there are any funds left in your account, these will be returned to you. During the exclusion period, 24dogs will do everything within its power to restrict you from opening another account.
At the end of the chosen exclusion period, if you show a positive request to begin Gambling again, there is a 24 hour cooling off period.
If you have decided to self exclude, then we encourage you to consider extending self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators.
There is a button in “Settings” which will begin the self exclusion process.
17. Responsible Gambling
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some gambling can become a problem. It may help you to keep control to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not see as a way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling.
- Check your balance (which is shown on screen at all times) and account history to track what you are spending.
If you feel you need a break from Gambling, you may want to consider our self exclusion option.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else's) life then the following questions may help you find out:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website at www.gamcare.org.uk for further information.
18. Terms and Conditions For Facebook Freebet Giveaway (1st Feb 2018)
- This free bet giveaway is only available to customers aged 18 years who have registered with 24dogs.com
- Customers who wish to redeem this offer must have an account open an account via www.24dogs.com.
- The 4 winners shall be picked randomly via a random number generator
- The free bet is non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- The free bet can only be used on any win, place, exacta, trifecta or jackpot market on 24dogs.com.
- 24dogs.com reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from
individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion
abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- All general 24dogs.com terms and conditions apply.
- The promotion end date is 28th February 2018
- The Freebets will be valid for 30 days after the end of the promotion date.
19. Terms and Conditions For Money Back If Your Bet/s Loses - Newcastle (19th Apr 2018 - 20th April 2018 ) - Newcastle (25th Apr 2018 - 27th April 2018 )
- Yarmouth (3rd
May 2018 - 3rd
May 2018 ) - Newcastle (10th
May 2018 - 10th
May 2018 ) - Yarmouth (17th
May 2018 - 17th
May 2018 ) - Newcastle (24th
May 2018 - 24th
May 2018 ) - Yarmouth (31st
May 2018 - 31st
May 2018 ) - Newcastle (7th
June 2018 - 7th
June 2018 ) - Yarmouth (14th
June 2018 - 14th
June 2018 ) - Newcastle (21st
June 2018 - 21st
June 2018 ) - Yarmouth (28th
June 2018 - 28th
June 2018 ) - Applys to FREE BET FRIDAY Promotion running each Friday (Expires 27th July)
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS PROMOTIONAL CODE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW. These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion. They should be read alongside our Website Terms & Conditions.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency, web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Customers must have an active 24dogs account.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS PROMOTION
- To claim this promotion, you must enter the correct promotional code and place qualifying bet/s of up to £5.00.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- Qualifying bet/s are initial bets that are placed on any Race, on the Newcastle evening meeting on Thursday 19th April 2018
- Qualifying Bet/s must be placed on Win, Place, Exacta, Trifecta or Jackpot Bets.
- Any losing qualifying bets will be refunded up to a maximum of £5.00 within 24 hours of the qualifying bets being settled.
Once you have placed the Qualifying Bet, if the bet/s lose we will credit your free bets to your account as soon as your qualifying bets have settled upto £5.00.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full and can be redeemed on Win, Place, Exacta, Trifecta or Jackpot bets.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Promotion.
- Promoter: E-tote Limited
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other 24Dogs.com Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Promotion at any time.
- Free Bet/s cannot be used as qualifying bets.
- For a single bet with multiple selections, the amount used for the bonus calculation is the money actually spent on losing selections, where the total money actually spent is the total cost of the bet minus any amount paid for in bonus credit and the money actually spent on an individual selection is the total money actually spent divided by the number of selections.
20. Terms and Conditions For Bet £10, get a £5 free bet – New Users Promotion - (1st May 2018 - 31st May 2018 ) - (1st June 2018 - 30th June 2018 )
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS PROMOTIONAL CODE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW. These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion. They should be read alongside our Website Terms & Conditions.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- 1. This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile account in £ currency.
- 2. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- 3. Customers must have an active 24dogs account.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS PROMOTION
- 4. To claim this promotion, you must enter the correct promotional code during your account registration. Then qualifying bets on your account after registration must be up until the qualifying bet amount of £10.00. If you do not follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- 5. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- 6. The Qualifying Bet/s must be made within the promotional period (1st June - 30th June 2018). Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Promotion.
- 7. We will credit your free £5.00 bet/s to your account as soon as your Qualifying bets have been settled.
- 8. The Qualifying Bet/s must be placed on Win, Place, Exacta, Trifecta or Jackpot Bets.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- 9. Your free bet must be used within the promotional period (1st June - 30th June 2018).
- 10. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- 11. Your free bet must be wagered in full andcan be redeemed on Win, Place, Exacta, Trifecta or Jackpot bets.
- 12. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- 13. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Promotion.
- 14. Promoter: E-tote Limited
- 15. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other 24Dogs.com Promotion.
- 16. Free Bet/s cannot be used as qualifying bets.
- 17. We reserve the right to change or end any Promotion at any time.