Please read the following Terms of Service carefully ("Terms"). If you are registering as a member of 24dogs by ticking the Acceptance box you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
Any use of this website, including registration, shall be in accordance with these Terms and, by agreeing to these Terms, the website user shall bear responsibility for his/her own actions. The information contained in this website complies with the laws of Great Britain. If, whether because of the age, nationality or country of residence of the user or otherwise, the use of this website would infringe any applicable law or regulation in any other jurisdiction, the use of this website is prohibited. It shall remain, at all times, the responsibility of the user to check that locally applicable laws allow use of the 24dogs.com website.
As part of 24dogs on-going commitment to its site visitors and members, 24dogs welcomes any comments on any of these Terms, which should be directed to email@example.com.
1. Agreement to terms
By using this website in any way, users are deemed to have accepted these Terms. If users do not agree with these Terms, the use of this website is prohibited. 24dogs reserves the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time and we will notify any changes via contact to the email registered on your account. As much notice as possible with be given. Continued use of the 24dogs website shall be deemed acceptance of any changes to these Terms. We will publish the date on which any changes to the terms are made in clause 13. Customer should check the terms regularly for any changes.
- In order to enjoy the full privileges of membership, users will be required to provide 24dogs with personal information, some of which is mandatory information (marked with a * in the My Account registration section of the website). If the user does not provide this information, the user will be unable to access a number of site features.
- Once registered as a member, 24dogs reserves the right (with the registrant's deemed consent) to share any of a registrant's personal details with any of the 24dogs betting partners.
- Users must notify 24dogs immediately of any change to personal details by amending their details online in the My Account section of the website. Users can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, any accounts previously held with 24dogs will terminate and user names and passwords will become invalid immediately.
- Unless users have indicated otherwise, personal details will be included on a database compiled for direct marketing purposes and, from time to time, users may receive information, from 24dogs or from its betting partners. If users do not want their personal information to be used in this way, users should notify 24dogs marketing personnel by sending an email to email@example.com and, as soon as is reasonably practicable, 24dogs will remove personal details from the direct marketing database. 24dogs confirms that no user information will be transmitted in breach of applicable Data Protection legislation and personal information shall only be transmitted to third parties with the user's informed consent.
- Users hereby agree to 24dogs assigning, or otherwise transferring personal data in connection with a sale, joint venture or other transfer of all or a portion of 24dogs' or its affiliates' assets.
- 24dogs shall, at all times, reserve the right immediately to terminate service to any user who has provided false or misleading information, or has in any other way breached these Terms.
- 24dogs uses "cookies" on this website, which are a means of storing information about a user on the user's own hard drive, and another way in which 24dogs can improve upon and personalise the privileges of membership.
- 24dogs uses IP addresses to analyse trends, assist with administration of the site, track users' movements and gather broad demographic information. However, IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
- 24dogs takes all reasonable precautions to protect users' information and all information is protected both online and off-line. Online, information such as credit card numbers are encrypted with SSL (encryption software) for maximum security. Off-line, 24dogs restricts its employees' access to users' information in full compliance with the security statement under the Data Protection legislation and the servers used to store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
3. Chat Forums & Email messages - Content, storage and promotional messages
- 24dogs supports the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and does not actively monitor use of its chat forums or the content of email messages. Similarly, 24dogs does not exercise editorial control over the content of any website, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat line or other material created or accessible over or through the website. Users are, therefore, responsible for the content of email messages and shall bear the consequences of any such messages. 24dogs reserves the right to terminate user registration if it becomes aware that a user has sent or posted on message boards an unlawful message, or any message which is defamatory, abusive, threatening, profane, racially offensive, obscene or is otherwise objectionable. 24dogs reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to delete any such material. Users shall not post or otherwise make available on the site any material, which is not owned by the user without the express consent of the owner of the material.
- 24dogs shall assume no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store email messages.
- From time to time, 24dogs or its betting partners may send email messages to registered users containing advertisements, promotions, etc. 24dogs makes no warranty or representation as to the content of such messages or in relation to any goods or services which may be obtained from third parties. All users agree that 24dogs shall not have any liability with respect thereto.
- When using the 24dogs Chat Rooms, users shall be responsible for keeping their identity private and are encouraged not to provide their full name, or any contact details, which could reveal their identity. It shall be the user's responsibility not to reply to any messages that are inappropriate, rude or hostile and users are encouraged to inform 24dogs of any such messages. Users are strongly advised not to meet with anyone they have met on-line and 24dogs disclaims all responsibility in this regard.
- The following constitutes a misuse of the services offered by 24dogs Limited:
- using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by the use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired.
- using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, creed or sex.
- using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- using the services to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property.
- using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any other party.
- using the services to transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users.
- using the services to transmit any material that harasses another.
- using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services.
- adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- using the services to access, or to attempt to access the accounts of others or to attempt to penetrate security measures of 24dogs Limited's or other entities' computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications system .
- using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet.
4. Registration, Account Login and password protection
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and shall bear responsibility for all uses of registration, whether or not such use is authorised by the user. Users are liable and responsible for all their actions where the username and password have been entered correctly. Users must notify 24dogs of any unauthorised use of registration or password. In the event that a password is incorrectly used three times, 24dogs shall block access to this account, and a new password will be emailed to the registrants registered email address.
- Title to any passwords issued by 24dogs shall remain vested in 24dogs.
- 24dogs has made all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate. However, 24dogs makes no warranties whatsoever in relation to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness or otherwise of this information, whether express or implied. In addition, users will have access to information which has not been directly provided by 24dogs and neither does 24dogs make any warranties as to such information. 24dogs shall not be responsible for the content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages that are contained outside 24dogs' own website. Any liability shall rest solely with the provider of such information or the owner of the website and not with 24dogs.
6. Intellectual property, trademarks and copyright
- 24dogs either owns or is licensed to use the intellectual property rights, including (but not limited to) copyright, design rights and trademarks appearing on this website.
- The 24dogs website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics and the look and feel of the site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of Great Britain and other countries. As a user of the site you agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as by any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website.
- The reproduction, copying, distribution or otherwise of material contained in this website is strictly prohibited, including storage in any form, whether tangible or electronic, other than downloading for personal use. Downloading material for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and unauthorised use may result in civil or criminal penalties.
- 24dogs logos found on this site are trademarks of 24dogs. Such logos may be used only with the express written consent of these companies.
7. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- 24dogs Limited, its employees, subcontractors, agents or partners disclaim any liability in respect of any loss or damage arising out of this website, whether such loss or damage results from negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, and whether in contract or in tort, including the loss or corruption of data, any errors or omissions in content, delays or interruptions in transmission or operation and lines or communication failure. 24dogs shall not be liable for any , indirect, special or other consequential or incidental damage, whether foreseeable or not. Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In no event shall 24dogs total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the user, if any, for accessing this site.
- Due to the nature of the Internet and software generally, 24dogs gives no warranty that use of the website and/or any services set out therein will be free from errors, interruptions and/or delays.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law. Consumer Rights: Consumers, please note that the exclusion of rights conferred on you under section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 is subject to section 40 of that Act.
8. Linking and framing
- By linking to this Website, users represent that they have read and agree to be bound by the Terms contained herein. Users further represent that they have read and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- Upon linking to this Website, users will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use the 24dogs mark solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Website to www.24dogs.com. No other use of 24dogs marks or name is permitted without express prior written permission from 24dogs.
- Without limiting the provisions contained in the Terms, users may include a link(s) on their Website to the www.24dogs.com home page, currently located at http://www.24dogs.com ("Home Page") provided that they first register with 24dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting 'Linking Licence' in the subject area and attaching the following information
In addition, users may not link to www.24dogs.com any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
24dogs is concerned with activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Website that is located one or several levels down from the Home Page ("deep linking"), or bringing up or presenting content of this Website within another Website ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in the Terms, users must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, 24dogs prior to deep linking to, or framing, this website or any of its content, or engaging in similar activities.
- Tel No.:
- Email address:
- Website URL:
- Website user profile:
- Ownership details:
- Type of content:
Users agree to indemnify and hold 24dogs harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of this website, the violation of these Terms or infringement of any intellectual property right of any person or entity.
10. Remedies for Users' breach of Terms
In the event of any breach of these Terms by a user, and without prejudice to any other rights which 24dogs might have, 24dogs reserves the right to: -
- Warn the user by email of such breach
- Delete any content which 24dogs considers to be in breach
- Discontinue the user's registration with 24dogs
- Proceed to the proper law enforcement authorities for further action
- Pursue any further action that 24dogs shall deem appropriate in the circumstances
- In the event that any of these provisions is deemed to be invalid, the invalidity of such provision(s) shall not affect the validity of the remainder of these Terms, and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by 24dogs to exercise or enforce any right or obligation conferred upon it shall not constitute a waiver of such a right nor bar 24dogs from exercising or enforcing it.
- 24dogs may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and upon such assignment, 24dogs shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder.
- All users represent that they have the authority and capacity to register with 24dogs according to these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Jurisdiction and Choice of law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain, and the British courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Changes to this Agreement
Here we will display date of any change.
14. Funding your account
You can deposit using a Visa or Mastercard branded credit card or Visa debit card. This method is instant. Alternatively, you can send us a cheque and we will deposit into your account once the funds have cleared, usually around 3-4 working days.
You can withdraw any amount to a UK registered Visa or Mastercard credit card, up to the balance of funds in your 24dogs account.
You can withdraw any amount to a Visa debit card provided you have made a deposit with that same card.
Non-UK Mastercard of Visa credit cards may not be withdrawn to.
Alternatively, the balance will be paid by cheque to your registered account address on request.
An account will become inactive after a period of 18 months with no Deposits/withdrawals/betting/form/full results/streaming or SMS activity.
If your account is inactive it will be subject to an administrative charge of 10% of the account balance (with a minimum charge of £10).
You will be contacted using the email address registered in your account to inform you of this.
You will then have one month to re-activate your account, or withdraw your balance. If the account remains inactive after the month then it will be closed and you will forfeit any remaining balance.
Customer funds are kept in accounts separate from business accounts but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. These accounts may include bank accounts, investment accounts and other accounts. This level of protention meets the British Gambling Commisions's Basic protection criteria set out in its customer funds rating system
If you need any further information about funds transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
15. 24dogs Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fully trained staff will make every effort to resolve the problem for you.
If the matter could not be resolved, you would need to contact the Customer Services Manager who can be contacted using the email above, email@example.com. Please mark the email for the attention of The Manager.
If you remain dissatisfield with the outcome of the Manager, you may refer the matter in writing to.
- The Gaming Director
- Etote Ltd
- Bath Road Studios
- Bath road
- BS4 3AP
In the unlikely event that you remain dissatisfield after these steps, the matter may be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) Their contact details are:
- Tel: 0207 347 5883
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org i
- P.O. Box 62639
- EC3P 3AS
IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on transactional disputes that arise between betting/gaming operators and their customers.
Customers should note that IBAS will only adjudicate on disputes after you have exhausted steps 1 to 3 above and where deadlock still exists. 24dogs will take their decision as final.
16. Terms and Conditions For Facebook Freebet Giveaway (1st Feb 2018)
- This free bet giveaway is only available to customers aged 18 years who have registered with 24dogs.com
- Customers who wish to redeem this offer must have an account open an account via www.24dogs.com.
- The 4 winners shall be picked randomly via a random number generator
- The free bet is non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- The free bet can only be used on any win, place, exacta, trifecta or jackpot market on 24dogs.com.
- 24dogs.com reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from
individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion
abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- All general 24dogs.com terms and conditions apply.